Job Alert: 3 PhD position in MoBioFood research Group within the MFP-COFUND at URV, Spain
Martí-Franquès COFUND Fellowship Programme
In 2020, three selected candidates will be the beneficiary of a 3-year working contract with all benefits attached. The contracts include high level interdisciplinary, intersectoral, and international training with personalized career development plan involving soft-skills training, secondments and mentoring. Over 50 partner organisations actively support this programme.
The positions are based on an individual projects:
Ecnomotopic bitter taste receptors as targets for better health in the obesity or the ageing
Inflammation and autophagy in the gut: searching for new therapeutic targets in unhealthy ageing
Gut barrier function in livestock: understanding the mechanisms of disruption and evaluation of possible bioactive substances to improve it
All in the PhD programme of Nutrition and Metabolism.
The European H2020 Marie Sk?odowska-Curie MFP-COFUND Doctoral Programme offers:
- One of the best salaries at doctoral level in Europe. In addition to the salary, the URV will contribute up to €7,500 each year to the doctoral student's research costs.
- An international environment, supported by adherence to the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers.
- Enrolment in excellent doctoral programmes.
- Secondments at international (and in some cases intersectoral) partner organizations.
- Access to a comprehensive research training package, together with an attractive transversal skills programme.
- Opportunity to do research in a top 500 universities in the world (78 in THE Young universities ranking).
- Access to high-quality facilities and infrastructure for research & innovation.
- Gender balanced, Open, Transparent and Merit based Recruitment.
- Equal opportunities for all.
- Comply with the MSCA mobility rule:
- The candidate, of any nationality, must not have resided or carried out their main activity in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the call deadline.
- ESR eligibility criteria:
- Early-stage researchers (ESR) shall, at the call deadline, be in the first 4 years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and have not been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Comply with the conditions for PhD enrolment at URV.
Please send us your email and we will contact you as soon as the call is open (you will find the corresponding emails in each project link).